Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
Please use our template and reference instructions when preparing your LaTeX submission.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- For the initial submission a manuscript is prepared in PDF file.
- The submission file is prepared according to the journal LaTeX style file.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Metadata of the submission complies with the requirements outlined in the Metadata and Reference Instructions.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Copyright and publishing rights for texts published in Acta Astrophysica Taurica is retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal.Texts are free to use with proper attribution and link to the licensing (Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International).